Introduce Yourself

This is an introduction thread for the Epoch Infinity Bootcamp.
Introduce yourself to your fellow boot-campers! I’ll start:

Hi,
My name is Michael Morami and i’ll be one of your guides for the Certora Care-X. Im a Security Engineer at Certora, based in Tel-Aviv.
As part of my job I’ve had the chance to secure contract that were developed by some of the biggest actors in the Ethereum space - OpenZeppelin, Compound, Balancer, and more.

One tip I can give you is - ask a lot of questions, both your guides and your fellow boot-campers, this is the best way to get the most out of this period.

Good Luck!

5 Likes

Hi,

My name is Fei. I am from the Secureum bootcamp and lucky enough to have the opportunity to join the CareX-Certora-Mar22 study and training. I am a programmer based in Sydney, Australia.

I have been interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology since early 2017. As a DeFi yield farmer, the security of smart contracts is my biggest concern. I hope I can help myself and others to identify security vulnerabilities of smart contracts as early as possible.

Cheers

1 Like

Ciao,

I’m Throttle. I am a software engineer with an interest in both blockchain tech and financial applications. Previously I worked in a Hight-Frequency Trading company. I got interested in Ethereum in 2019. Recently, I have quit my job in order to transition to web3. Now I’m wandering around, mostly in the security area.

Coming here from Secureum. I am really excited to be part of Certora study and training initiative.

Cheers

1 Like

Hey everyone, tqts here, coming from Secureum.

Thanks everyone at Certora for giving us this opportunity!

1 Like

Welcome everybody, it’s nice meeting you.
Take advantage of this period and have fun :slight_smile:

Hi, co-Secureumers, I am datapunk, have been working with Blockchain data since 2020. Blockchain security is fun and is becoming a passion. Would like to learn more tools for an edge. Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Alex here. I’m very new to the blockchain world. Started with zero coding experience when I started learning about blockchain about 5 months back. Excited to learn more.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Kevin. I have been working on Ethereum and applied crypto since 2017. Right now I’m working on a Defi project recently and am particularly interested in smart contract security. It’s really my pleasure to be here and learn more about Certora and formal verification. Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hi, everyone

My name is wei. I am a CS graduate student and currently live in US. I got interested in blockchain in 2020. I will graduate in May 2022 and I am looking for a job. Really looking forward to get one in certora. Good luck everybody.

1 Like

Hello

I am Mehul. I am a software developer currently working in Seoul. I have been learning web3 development skills since March 2021. I want to work on the research side of blockchain security - particularly developing ML models to improve existing tools for smart-contract security.

Really excited to be learning about Certora Prover. Just drop a message if you want to chat.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi All!

My name is Baraa. I am a currently finishing an AI MSc in London. I got interested in blockchain last year, did Consensys bootcamp and participated in some hacks. Very excited to experiment with the Certora Prover tool and play with DeFi protocols. Learned a lot from everyone with Sherlock CTF, hoping to build on that with Certora workshops.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

I’m teryanarmen, excited to be here. I have a BSc in mathematics and currently learning about smart contract security. I started focusing on security late 2021 as I was finishing up my bachelors and hope to find a job in the field.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am Kuldeep, working in the blockchain space. I have worked on Defi protocols and am very much interested in learning security aspects. I am looking forward to learning the Certora Prover tool and working on the exciting stuff.

1 Like

I am a cloud Security Architect based out of Greater Seattle area. I am interested in learning formal verification of smart contracts. Hoping to learn and have fun !!

Hi @codenightram, we have various education materials you can use to learn formal verification using the Certora Prover:

We are also available to answer questions on this forum and on discord.

1 Like

Thank you @MichaelM Appreciate your references.

Hi,
I am Rabia. By qualification I am an Electronics Engineer and has been exploring the Blockchain space since 2 years. Recently I have started learning Formal Verification and wandering around the security area. Its really my pleasure to be a part of this community.
Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am smart contract Writer and also looking into the Audit space,
I came across certora verification tools and eager to learn and know how best to use the tool.
Please do welcome my questions because I want to maximize this opportunity to ask questions as a learning environment to get the best use of the tools.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

I am Mohan. I have started my auditing journey last month and here I am to learn formal verification. Hoping to learn a lot here!

1 Like